Thursday, April 22, 2010

I ♥ Promarkers Challenge, ends tuesday 27th april.


Ive been a busy bunny these last few days making cards for a lot more challenges than i usually do :o) Ive been in agony the last week with a toothache, and painkillers aren't working :o( but the only plus side to this is that ive not been able to sleep much and have got lots of work done lol

Anyways... here is my entry for the I ♥ Promarkers Challenge. The theme this week was to use only black, white and one other colour. I have used a gorgeous digi stamp from Tiddly Inks.

7 comments:

Karen said...

Lovely Fiona, love the backing paper and the image is great. Thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.
xx

Sue C said...

Lovely card Fiona, the background paper is really pretty. Thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.Sue C x

Lorraine said...

Smashing card, great colour choice. Thanks for taking part at I ♥ Promarkers this week.

TinaB said...

Greatcard x Love the image x

LISA said...

Great card and I love the colour combination. Thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.

WeirdCat said...

The girl has an Addams family look to her, fab and I love the dog,thank you for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers
Ruth x

scrapcat 1 said...

what a perfect teenager card love the iamge