Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Challenge 26 @ Crafty Cardmakers


Here is my DT card for Challenge #26 at Crafty Cardmakers . This fortnight we have a recipe to follow.The recipe is...
1. Use stickers or punches
2.Use the colour yellow or orange
3.Include an animal or fish

I have used a digi stamp from Pollycraft and my sentiment is from Tiddly Inks. For the borders I have used one of my X-Cut border punches. I have coloured the image with ProMarkers and used some stickles glitter glue on the flowers and grass.The ribbon, paper and card are from my stash.

4 comments:

Vixykins said...

He's so sweet! Beautiful lil card hunny, well done x

Eiglas said...

What a cute li'l froggy! Super card Fi!
Hugs,
Ei
x

Made by Mandy said...

What a cute little frog and love the bright colours.

Josephine said...

That's such a cute frog - and a lovely card.