Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Crafty Cardmakers Challenge #25



Well here it is :O) My first ever card as part of a design team! yay!


The challenge this week at Crafty Cardmakers is a photo inspiration challenge(photo is below) Why not pop on over and see if the picture gives you some inspiration!

I took inspiration from both the colours and the hearts from the photo. The image is a stamp from Victoria Case,I have coloured it with ProMarkers.I have used digital paper from Pink Petticoat for my background.To make sure it matched perfectly I opened the Inspiration photo in Paint and used the colour picker tool and picked the colour from the photo.I then used this colour to paint my Paper.The sentiment is from Craftwork Cards and the pearls,ribbon and charm are from my stash.





3 comments:

Cor* said...

This image is too adorable! Great take on the photo inspiraton!! Simple & Sweet! Excellent job!

Jack said...

Such a brilliant card. And what a brilliant idea using digi paper and matching the colour (now I know where to come to for digi advice, lol). xx

Lin said...

Gorgeous card Fi, and how clever of you to colour your paper in this way. Simply elegant.

Lin