Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Lady Gaga Inspired Challenge- Crafty Cardmakers


Here is my DT card for Challenge 28-Lady Gaga Video Inspiration at Crafty Cardmakers.


For my card inspired by the Lady Gaga video "Bad Romance" I focused mainly on her red lace clothes in one part of the video and all the lovely bling in the video. I have used a fab digi stamp from Kenny K(I think she looks quite a bit like Lady Gaga!) and coloured it with my ProMarkers. The glittery Bp is from Making Memories. The card, lace and bling is all from my stash.

8 comments:

Josephine said...

That's such a perfect image for the video - and it looks gorgeous surrounded by the silver, red, and black! Fabulous card.

Lisa Jane said...

Its fab Fiona - i love that image and the red is perfect for her
Lisa ;)

Jack said...

Fabulous. These are stunning images and I love your Bp. xx

Eiglas said...

Beautiful card Hunni - love your colouring!
Hugs
Ei
x

Marjo said...

Oooh la la, such a gorgeous DT card, love it!

Hugs, Marjo

Cor* said...

You totally rocked this image for sure. Lady Gaga all the way! Love the bling, hearts ribbon & paper.

Vicky said...

Those KK images are perfect for the theme...Love your card, the colours are fabulous
x
Vicky

Made by Mandy said...

Absolutely love the image you have used, got so much attitude and can definitely see a touch of Ga Ga there.

Love

Mandy xxx