Monday, September 20, 2010

Around The World DT card for Crafty Cardmakers


The challenge this week at Crafty Cardmakers is "Around The World"

For my Around the World card, I chose Spain. This image is a digi stamp called "holly in spain" from Charmed Cards and Crafts.My papers are actually from the Forever Friends gift wrapped christmas range but I think they work well as its hard to find Spanish looking papers lol The rose and leaves are from Wild Orchid and the gems and peel offs are from my stash.

5 comments:

Josephine said...

I like your thinking about the Christmas papers - some of them are just too pretty to use just then! Gorgeous card - the fan and rose finish it perfectly!

Ann English said...

Enjoyed looking at all of your cards!

Thank you for joining us this week for the OWH Challenge at Phindys Place! Hope you'll come back next week and play with one of Phindy's Phabulous images!

Jack said...

Love this Spanish Lady. I'd like to say 'oh lay' but don't know how to spell it, lol. xx

Cor* said...

Perfectly divine chicketa!! Great use of papers.

Lin said...

Ole! Well someone had to say it!

Gorgeous card, your flamenco dancer is just devine I can almost here her heels tapping.

Lin xx