Monday, October 18, 2010

Crafty Cardmakers # 32 "Use A Freebie"

The challenge this week at Crafty Cardmakers is to "use a freebie" something that you got free in a magazine or free online etc.

This was a great chance to use some of my freebies that I never normally take the time to go through, I usually give them to my daughter to craft with lol. But a couple of weeks ago a book of free papers came with Crafts Beautiful magazine and these gorgeous papers were included :o) I have also used a free clear stamp that came with Cardmaking and Papercraft magazine last christmas.

7 comments:

Eiglas said...

What a lovely card to come from freebies Fi!
Really pretty!
Hugs
Ei
x

Josephine said...

A lovely card - the colours are gorgeous, and that image is cute.

Cor* said...

Such a cute image, papers and shimmer and shine! Great creation.

Jack said...

Beautiful. I love blue and silver Christmas Cards. xx

Vixykins said...

Gorgeous card hunny!

Vicky said...

Your card is so sweet, I can't seem to keep my hands on those free bear stamps...My Niece always takes them home...
Such a sweet design...thanks for the DT inspiration
x
Vicky

Lin said...

Love this, the little image is just so sweet and completes your lovely design a real treat.

Lin xx