Tuesday, October 26, 2010

WnW Christmas card


OK so here is a perfect example of how lots of my cards just don't work lol I don't know what happened to me the other day when i made this but i just didn't have my mojo lol
But i made it following a specific sketch and theme so I thought I would still put it up and enter it hahaha.

I am entering this card for the following challenges:
Friday Sketchers - Sketch
Wags n Whiskers - Merry and Bright (also must use a wnw stamp)
Sundays With Chrissy - Buttons and Bows
Stamp Something Challenge - Use a Digi

6 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

Lovely cheerful card - love the embossing
Lisa ;)

Lisa said...

So cute! Thanks for joining us at Sunday's with Crissy!

Shannon Erskine aka e3stamper said...

Love that shiny foil paper! Thanks for playing along with SS!

Patricia Garcia said...

Lovely card, adorable image!! Thanks for joining us at Sundays With Crissy!!

Hugs,
Patricia

Sally Cicada Designs said...

Too cute!!! Great layout, embossing, and nice touch with the bows. This is such a sweet image and you have coloured it beautifully!!
Hugs,
Sarah :D

Michele Spera said...

really lovely card done here! I love the added red with the embossing:-) thank you for joining us at sundays with Crissy!
XMicheleX