Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Crafty Cardmakers- Challenge 33 DT Card




This week the challenge at Crafty Cardmakers is Stitching...either real or fake. The prize up for grabs this week is a £10 voucher to spend at Joanna Sheen's fab shop!

For my "Stitching" card, I decided to use faux stitching (well I didn't have much choice as I don't have a sowing machine! lol) I have used a digi stamp from Di's Digi Downloads, coloured it with ProMarkers and used a fine liner black pen to draw on the faux stitching. The papers I have used are from Craft Creations.I have also added ribbon and peel offs from my stash.

9 comments:

Janie Printz said...

Oh MY that is a sweet little image. I LOVE those digi stamps !!! Gonna have to have a look at that one & just might pop him in my cart ... You've colored him up so nicely too.
Hugs, Janie

Jack said...

Beautiful card, such a cute image. xx

Josephine said...

Such pretty colours - sweet image too - lovely card!

Lin said...

Fi, lovely sweet image on a cute card.

Lin xx

Cor* said...

Wonderful little image and great ribbon treatment. Perfectly straight faux stitches! WTG!

Eiglas said...

Super card Fi! Lovely image and your colouring is lovely! Great stitching too - I'm never that tidy!
Hugs
Ei
x

lalkygirl said...

hi fiona
what a cute little card ,love the pretty pastels,i have enjoyed visiting your lovely blog,
tracey x[lalkygirl]

Vixykins said...

Such a sweet design and the papers go perfectly with your gorgeous image x

Made by Mandy said...

Your faux stitching is very neat and love the icy colours you have used on this card.