Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Crafty Cardmakers Challenge 35 DT Card

Hi everyone!
Hope the snow is not causing anyone to much trouble :O) Still no snow here, I don't know if I'm sad about that or glad lol

This week the challenge at Crafty Cardmakers is White with a Splash..... here is my DT card.


For my card I have used a Kanban stamp for both the image and the sentiment. I have watercoloured the poppys.I used my Cuttlebug to emboss the background (swiss dots folder) Then I used lots of layers of red card and white pearl card. I finished it with an organza bow on the side, I have added stickles to the ends of the ribbon to stop it fraying and add a little bit of sparkle :o)


If you would like to enter for a chance to win a £10 voucher to spend in Joanna Sheen's fab store then just hop on over to the Crafty Cardmakers Challenge Here

5 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

Beautiful card - those poppies really pop
Lisa ;0

Jack said...

Beautiful, elegant card. And what a gorgeous stamp xx

Cor* said...

Beautifully done!

Made by Mandy said...

Wow, those poppies are brilliant and you have coloured them so well. I am very impressed with how realistic the image is, must admit I didn't think the Kanban stamps would be that good.

lots of love

Mandy xxx

Josephine said...

Beautiful, Fiona! Those poppies are gorgeous, and the embossing really sets them off.