Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Crafty Cardmakers DT Card challenge 34 - Card and matching gift

The challenge this week at Crafty Cardmakers is to make a matching card and gift set.It can be for any occasion (doesn't have to be for christmas) Why not hop on over and play along, it's a great excuse to get one Christmas pressie ticked off your list  :o)


 For my card and candle I have used some Forever Friends decoupage and a transfer.For the candle I added lots of little gems all around the candle and stickles to the wings. I've used FF paper for the card and a Martha Stewart border punch.Also I have used my new MS Snowflake punch :o) I love it! Lots of stickles used all round here but its hard to see in the pic( I had a nightmare taking this picture, nothing wanted to co-operate lol)

7 comments:

dragonllew said...

Gorgeous set thanks for the comment on my blog the embossing folder is a Crafts Too one hth

Lisa Jane said...

Beautiful little set.. cute little image
Lisa ;)

Josephine said...

So pretty - a fabulous set!

Cor* said...

What a pretty set!! I gotta learn to do candles like this!

Lin said...

Gorgeous. Love what you did with your little candle, bet those gems will look fantastic if you ever get to light it!

Lin xx

Jack said...

Now this is a brilliant idea! And so cute too. xx

Made by Mandy said...

Your new Martha Stewart punch is droolworthy, just so delicate....

Love your little set but of course the candle is far too pretty to use LOL

Lots of love

Mandy xx