Friday, December 17, 2010

Crafty Cardmakers Mega Xmas Challenge - DT Card

Hi everyone,
For the end of the year challenge at Crafty Cardmakers, you have to show your first ever card and also your last card. As this challenge lasts for 4 weeks there are lots of fab prizes up for grabs :O)

Here is the first card that I ever made,OMG how embarrasing lol. My mindframe was obviously just "stickers and a strip of paper and Bobs your uncle" haha. This was 2 years ago.




And this is the last card that I have made, my last Christmas card...so i thought lol until I got an order for 10 more :o( The stamp is from Kanban and the papers are from one of last years Papermania collection. I have used a Martha Stewart snowflake punch and also a Papermania Punch for the 2nd layer of the snowflake.

2 comments:

Jacque said...

Isn't it amazing how our styles evolve!!! Gosh I just love that snowman...he is darling!!! Hon thanks for visiting me at my blog and hope you will come back often...Happy New Year!! Hugs..Jacque

Claudia Rosa ~ Pretty Pressings said...

That's absolutely gorgeous Fiona!!! Great job!!! Thanks so much for visiting my blog and entering my blog candy.

I hope you will return ...

big hugs for you...Claudia