Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Edwin is checking his list..

Hi everyone! Hope you are all well, are you all set for Christmas? Im not lol

Well this is my first ever Edwin Magnolia stamp! I've somehow ended up with mainly sitting Magnolia stamps also, but I never had anything to sit them on ...til now lol I got this Magnolia bauble stamp also (couldn't resist , it was on sale!)


I am entering this card for the following challenges:
Creative Card Crew - Anything Goes
The ABC Christmas Challenge - Y for Yuletide (use all or any of the following: holly & berries, red & green or candes)

This is hopefully one of my last Christmas cards,but I seem to need to keep making more for one reason or another lol

Thanks for reading :o)
Fiona xx


6 comments:

Cindy2 said...

Isn't Edwin sweet? I haven't inked this image yet, but plan to soon, you've done a great job with it. Thanks for sharing at the MSL challenge. C2

Maria Matter said...

adorable Fiona! such a cute Edwin...hope my name is on the 'list'! :)
Thanks so much for sharing this with us @ Creative Card Crew this week!
xxx

Sheri said...

Well...that is just so perfect! What a cutie! Thank you so much for joining us at MSL! :)

tiggertastic said...

what a cracking card, love your layout and the papers you have used

stunning work, i adore your style and use of colour

hope you have had a good weekend and good luck in the challenges,

Sarah-Louise
currently designing for: Creative card Crew & Crafty Purple Frog.

Lorraine A said...

aww ,, soo cute :-) I love this Edwin and the papers and colours are fab :-)

thanks for joining us on the ABC Christmas Challenge :-)
luv
Lols x x x

Helen said...

Gorgeous card!
Thanks for joining us at the ABC Christmas Challenge!
Helen x