Saturday, January 15, 2011

Blue Tilda for my Lil Girl

Hey everyone!

For the first time ever I got the Magnolia stamp club so I'm delighted to already have some of the new collection to use :O) This fab stamp is my new fave, she is too cute! Also it's my daughter Mia's 8th Birthday next week so this card is for her.It seemed only fitting that I could use my fave stamp for my fave person in the whole world! I have also used my new Xcut border punch, if you have not bought any of these yet I highly reccomend them as they are a total bargain at only about €10 each!!



I would like to enter this card for the following challenges:
Just Magnolia - My favourite Things (my fave new stamp for my fave person)
Totally Tilda - Ribbon and Roses
Magnolia Stamp Lovers Challenge - Blues
Stamp Something - Anything Goes
I ♥ ProMarkers - Punches ( I have used a punch for the border at the top of my card)
Stampin For The Weekend - New and Blue (new stamp and new punch,very blue card lol)
The Creative Cottage Challenge - Something New (new stamp, new punch)

10 comments:

Sheri said...

So darling and I do love that border! Thank you for joining us at MSL! :)

Donna Mosley said...

Hi Fiona, very pretty card. Love the blue tones and gorgeous Tilda which you've coloured so well. Yummy bow & flowers. :o)

Donna x

Kathleen said...

Hi Fiona, a really pretty card, love the punched edge and papers, thank you for joining us this week at I ♥ Promarkers.

Tine said...

Hi there Fiona. A totally adorable card. Love the image and your layout. Brilliant! Thanks for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers.
Tine :)

Christine said...

Beautiful Blue Tilda such a happy card..gorgeous ribbon & roses..thanks for sharing & joining Totally Tilda this wk.

smiles Christine TT DT & girlies xx

Sue said...

Hi Fiona
aww totally gorgeous card, fabulous colouring,lovely papers & embelies,thank you for joining us at The Creative Cottage this week, hope to see you next time, sue,x

Karen said...

Really lovely, thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.
xx

Craftyanny said...

Love this, a sweet little card
Thanks for playing along with Creative Cottage
Anne x

Lin said...

Fi your monochromatic card is gorgeous.

Lin xx

My name is Wynneth said...

Aw... how sweet is this ! Thanks for joining us on I ♥ Promarkers.
hugs
wynneth
x