Monday, January 10, 2011

Crafty Cardmakers Challenge 37 - DT Card

Hi everyone!

Hope you all had a lovely Christmas and are having a fab New Year!
The challenge this week over at Crafty Cardmakers is to use Red and a Die Cut. (or if you like a red die cut lol) Why not pop on over and join us and be in with a chance to win a voucher for the One Stop Card Crafts.


For my card I have used a Magnolia stamp, coloured with ProMarkers. I have die cut the ovals with a Spellbinder die and I have also used one of my old Sizzix dies to die cut the little hearts. The DP is a printable paper from Pink Petticoat. I have also used my Cuttlebug swiss dots folder to emboss the little hearts and then added stickles to the little dots. The charm and ribbon are from Ebay i think lol


I would like to enter this card for the following challenges:
Just Magnolia - Anything Goes (with option of using buttons)
Papertake Weekly Challenge - Anything goes
Wags 'n Whiskers - Valentines
Cute Card Thursday - Out with the Old ( I have used an old magnolia stamp,old sizzix die and ribbon that has been in a box for at least 2 years lol)





9 comments:

Jack said...

This is so cute. Love this image,love the paper, love the hearts. xx

Josephine said...

Beautiful card - I love that paper!

Melly said...

Just stunning honey!
I liked it as soon as I seen it! Jealous of your wee image, I so want it hee!
Hugs Melly xxx

Donna Mosley said...

Hi Fiona, gorgeous card. This is one of my fave Tilda images, love the paper and the yummy little hearts you've created.

Donna x

Eiglas said...

Lovely card Hunni - someone is going to love this! Tilda ia so sweet and you've done her justice.
Hugs
Ei
x

True :) said...

Adorable Tilda card!
Thanks so much for joining us this week @ Paper Take Weekly!
I am now one of your followers.  ;)  I would love it if you came to visit my blog and become a follower too!
Hugs,
True :D

gillyflower said...

oh what a sweet card so lovely
gill x

Stampin Mindy said...

Super CUTE! I have this stamp, it's a perfect card for Valentines day with that sentiment. Great idea!

Thanks for joining us at Just Magnolia this week!

HUgs, Mindy

Lin said...

Fi, I had to look twice here as I thought that your backing paper was scrolls with hearts, took me a while to realise you had added the hearts. It makes the background just perfect for a valentine's card, especially with a bit of cute Tilda added as well.

So, so pretty

Lin xx