Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Crafty Cardmakers #40 - Dt card

The challenge this week over at Crafty Cardmakers is to use a fairy and at least 2 different punches on your card. Quite and easy one I think :O) We are sponsored once again by the Fab Joanna Sheen who is offering a £10 voucher for the lucky winner.


 For my card I have used a fairy stamp from a Debbi Moore set, I have coloured her with Promarkers.I have used Papermania backing paper and punched along the bottom and top with an X-cut punch.I have also added a border that I have punched with my Martha Steward Trellis punch.The larger layer of the flower I have cut with my Cricut and then just added a paper flower and brad that I glittered with purple stickles.

4 comments:

Lin said...

Fi, this is so soft and ethereal and perfect for a fairy!

I have a little pressie for you over on my blog.

Lin xx

Donna Mosley said...

Wonderful card Fiona, love the pretty fairy and fab papers.

Donna x

Josephine said...

So pretty! I love the trellis border - and the image is gorgeous.

Jack said...

Beautiful card, this is such an elegant fairy. xx