Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Girlie Teen Card

I was making this card with my Mo's digi stamp (becuase it's for a friends daughter who is constantly on the phone lol) but couldn't find the right paper for it.....but then I remembered I have a big stack of 12x12 American Crafts "Teen" papers and found this fab glittery writing paper.Isn't it just perfect for this card? Well i think so lol even if i do say so myself hehehe

I would like to enter this card for the following challenges:
DP2 Challenge - Show me some attitude
Charisma Cardz Challenges - Birthday for a teen
Digi Doodle Shop - Ribbons and bows
Simon Says Stamp - Mothers Day or Girlie Challenge
The Crazy Challenge - Sweet Teens

13 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

Fab card - and you are right the paper is perfect
Lisa x

Elaine L. said...

So cute! That DP is perfect, and I love the ribbon and charm! Glad you joined us in Mo's Challenge.

CraftyC said...

Love your card Fiona, its perfect for a teenager and thats my daughter alright!! lol
Clairexx

Allison said...

so pretty
Thanks for playing along with Charisma this week
AllisonX

Tracy said...

That paper IS perfect and your image looks fantastic! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Digi Doodle Shop's Best!

WeirdCat said...

Great teen girl card, I like that word paper, thank you for joining us at Digi Doodle Shop's Best this week
Ruth x

Sheila said...

A fabulous attitude creation, love this image a missy Danni.
Thanks for joining us over at MPD2 this week.
Hugs
Sheila xx

Dorcas said...

What a perfect choice of papers for this girl! Awesome!I’m so glad you were able to play with us at Mo’s challenge this week!
Hugs,
Dorcas

Pat said...

Oh Fiona...wherever did you find that fab paper?! I love it and it is soooooo perfect with this darling little teenager! Love your soft colors...and the hot pink ribbon adds just the perfect pop of color. I'm so tickled you were able to join us again for this week's challenge at Mo's!! Pat Frank

Lin said...

I agree, the paper is perfect for the card, and so is that little crown dangling off the ribbon.

Lin xx

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

So sweet and so fun! Thanks for sharing!

Hey, I have a giveaway here, please come join in the fun!
http://pixiedustpaperie.blogspot.com/2011/03/april-kit-preview-day.html

Scrapcat 1 said...

oh it is so right for the image and I thought you had hand written it at first.

Ivolina said...

Lovely card. So cute image and so nice paper.
Thank for joining us at the Crazy Challenge this week. Hope to see you next week.