Wednesday, March 2, 2011

My Stylish Blogger Award

My Stylish Blogger Award!

Wow thank you Jenny for passing this award on to me :O) Its my second ever award and the first one I got was only the other day so Im delighted!! Im also chuffed to have found another Irish craft blogger, seems there are not so many of us out there lol

This is what I must do now:





1.Thank the person/persons that shared this award with me and link it back to their blog/blogs. Take a look at Jennys Blog Here and why not become a follower as I know she will be posting some gorgeous creations!




2. Share 7 things about myself! ...(quite random lol)
  1. I am left handed but can write with both hands
  2. We have 3 tanks and 1 pond full of fish
  3. I love stand up comedy its my second passion next to card making
  4. I cant cook but am a great baker lol luckily i have a great cook for a husband
  5. I have 2 dogs, a massive german sheperd called Sheba and a little Shih Tzu called Tiny :)
  6. Most nights I stay up til about 4am crafting or blogging
  7. I think I was a vampire in my past life due to my love of night-time and wearing only black clothes lol
3. Pass this award onto seven other bloggers that I have recently discovered. Please take the time to visit these blogs they inspire me at every visit:

Amy Shaw
Dawn Bibby
Kerttu
Jacque
Kellie
Lori
Nicola


4. Leave a comment so they can pass along the recognition!



All of the bloggers that I am passing this award on to are really inspiring and create such beautiful work, check out all their blogs and Im sure you will be inspired too :O)

2 comments:

Lori aka Lo Lo said...

Hi Fiona,

WoW...thx for the fab award! I'm so happy that my creations inspire you. Looks like we have somethings in common. I have a shih tzu too. Her name is Maddi. I also luv black clothing. I am also a vampire that stays up till 4am crafting and blogging...heehee. I've always been a night person. Luv it!

xoxo,
Lori

Nicola said...

Thank you so much Fiona, I am honoured to receive this gorgeous award from you, your work is also very inspiring.
Hugs,
Nicola -x-