Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Crafty Cardmakers Spotlight Dt Card - Teenage/Tween Boys

This time at Crafty Cardmakers Spotlight it was my turn to pick the challenge :) I chose cards for a teenage or tween boy. I know most people find these difficult so hopefully this challenge will help us all get some inspiration from each other!





For my card I have used a digi stamp from Mo Manning and coloured it with ProMarkers. The background paper is from a Smirk mens paper pack (it's little space invaders i think lol) I've matted the image and paper onto blue mirror card. Also cut a star from the same mirror card and added a button. And my sentiment is from Craftwork Cards.

I would like to enter this card for the challenge at Buzzy Zoe's where the theme is "One for the boys" and also Simon Says Stamp Challenge where their theme is "A card for a Child"

8 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

Pefect for a teen lad .. and i love that space invader dp LOL..takes me back to my youth lol
Lisa x

Jack said...

This is a fabulous card, I love these Mo Manning images. xx

Made by Mandy said...

Fi that is a wicked card, love the image and I NEED that Space Invaders paper, I was so addicted to it as a kid :)

Love Mandy xx

email: Steph@SimonSaysStamp.com said...

Cool papers and stars!! I'm going to have to agree with Linda Jane in that it's perfect for a teen boy!!!

Thanks so much for entering the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!!!

-Sarah

Katina said...

Love this Fiona! The image is one I keep meaning to get and the papers you've used with it couldn't be more perfect! x

Lorraine A said...

Fabulous card Fiona,, I am in total agreement with everyone else ,, fab image and the paper is just PERFECT !! :-)

thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge :-)
luv
Lols x x x

Joey said...

Hi Fiona

fab card love that backing paper, reminds me of the space invaders game lol.

Joey xx

Mina said...

fabulous card Fiona, isnt this MO's image just the perfect teenage boy image...thanks for joining in with our Bunny Zoe's Crafts monthly challenge
Mina xxx