Sunday, April 3, 2011

Happy Mother's Day to all involved lol

Hey everyone!

Just wanted to wish all the Moms a Happy Mother's Day :)
I know its Mother's Day today in the UK and here in Ireland I wonder is it Mothers Day anywhere else today? I know it's not in America.
Anyways hope everyone had a lovely day and got spoilt rotten!!
I did :) My lovely daughter (well more my hubby since my daughter is only 8) gave me a huge bunch of flowers, some lovely Lindt white chocolate ,which I am eating now hehehe and some money for a mini online shopping spree in my fave craft shop. So I am a happy bunny today!!
If I get a chance I will post a pic of my new stash when it arrives *excited*

Have a fab rest of the day,
*big hugs*
Fiona  x

1 comment:

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

thanks for sharing! Yep, ours in May, but I am getting my project done now!

Hey, I have a giveaway here, please come join in the fun!
http://pixiedustpaperie.blogspot.com/2011/03/april-kit-preview-day.html