Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Hidden Treasures



For my card I have used a digi stamp from Crafts and Me called "Hidden Treasures" I have coloured her with ProMarkers and matted her onto pink card and blue glitter card.The papers are from DCWV and my flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts.Finally added a sentiment from Craftworks cards,some ribbon and a charm from my stash and lots of stickles :)
I would like to enter this card for the following challenges:
Moving Along With The Times - Sketch
Cute Card Thursday - Totally Tropical
Card Makin Mamas - Embellish It
By the Cute and Girly - Cute and Girly
Crafty Calender Challenge - April Showers Bring May Flowers
Crafts and Me - Ribbon
I ♥ Promarkers - Sketch
Ladybug Crafts Ink TLT Challenge - Celebration

12 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

what a pretty card - love how you used our sketch at MAWTT and it definitely fits our cute and girly theme at BTC&G.
You could also enter the Ladybug crafts ink - celebration challenge
Lisa x

DesignerDiva said...

Super card that imsge is dreamy! Thanks for joining us at MAWTT this week and good luck with the challenge
Laurie x

katesacraftybugger said...

very pretty, lovely soft colours.Thanks for joining us at I ♥ promarkers this week -Kate x

Pami said...

What a pretty card this is, just lovely. Thanks so much for sharing with us at LCI and MAWTT this week, hope to see you again soon. Pami x

Hazel (Didos) said...

Hi, this is super, thanks for playing along on MAWTT this week Hazelxoxo

pinky said...

Thats just beautiful love the soft colours and beautiful image. Thanks for playing along at LCI this week.

kelli said...

Just gorgeous! So glad you shared with us at MAWTT! x

Julie said...

A fab card, lovely image. Thanks for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers.

Julie W xx

Lorraine said...

Very, very pretty card. Thanks for taking part at I ♥ Promarkers this week.

Vicky said...

Hi hun gorgeous card I love this image but I love all Hannah Lynn images she is my fave lol. Fabby colouring hun.
Thank you for joining us girlies over at Crafts & Me Challenges, good luck hun.
Also dont forget the blog hop is still on if you havent yet hopped there is fabulous prizes up for grabs.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

crafty amy said...

This is so pretty I do love this image and you have coloured her so well and I also LOVE all the flowers and charm :d
Thank you for sharing it with us at Crafts and Me this week. Good luck.

Hugs

Amy xx

Ruth said...

Very pretty card,Ruth, Crafty Calendar Challenge