Sunday, April 3, 2011

A very last minute mothers day card


This is a very last minute Mother's Day card that my hubby asked me to make for him Mom. I hope she likes it lol cos I have been up all night making it haha.
I would like to enter this card for the following challenges:
Totally Gorjuss - Sketch
Just Magnolia - Anything Goes (optional extra buttons)
All That Scraps Magnolia Challenge - Spring is in the air,flowers everywhere,pastels and touch of brown
Allsorts Challenge - Blooming Blossoms
CES Challenge - Children
Creative Inspirations Challenge - Mother's Day
Cupcake Craft Challenge - Flowers for Mum
Delightful Challenges - Flowers
I ♥ ProMarkers - Emboss It
Pear Tree Designs - Mother's Day
Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge - 1 image,2 embellishments and 3 Design Papers (my 2 embellishments are flowers and pearls)
The ABC Challenge - R is for Roses

14 comments:

brenda said...

Hello Fiona

What a pretty card and I am sure your MIL will love it.

Thank you so much for sharing you lovely creation and joining in my Bloomin’ Blossoms theme at Allsorts this week

B x

There's a Stampalot voucher up for grabs here

Donna Mosley said...

She will love it Fiona, it's so cute and vey pretty. Love the embossing and flowers.

Donna x

Debbie said...

Great design, she will love it..thanks for joining us at Creative Inspirations

Hugs
Debbie

Sue C said...

Lovely card, the image is so sweet ! I'm sure it will go down really well ! Thanks for joining us at The ABC Challenge. Sue C x

Cec said...

Very pretty and I am sure your MIL will appreciate the work you put into it. Thanks for joining us at Delightful Challenges.
Hugs!
Cec

Donna said...

Incredibly pretty card and such lovely added flowers! Thanks for joining in the fun with us at Cupcake this week :) Donna x

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Fiona, what a gorgeous card. I love the image and colours you've used. Definitely a card any mum would be delighted to receive. Thanks for joining in with my challenge over at cupcake craft challenge this week. Hugs, Denise x

Lorraine said...

I'm sure she loved it, it's gorgeous. Thanks for taking part at I ♥ Promarkers this week.

Dena said...

What a cute Mother's Day card!
Thanks for joining the Just Magnolia challenge this week!
Hugs, Dena

Julie said...

A fab card. Thanks for joining us this week at I ♥ Promarkers.

Julie W x

papertrails leaver said...

Totally adorable card! Thanks for joining us at Penny.'s for recipe challenge! Good luck! :-) Amy

Pops x said...

Hi sweetie, this is just gorgeous, love the image and colours you have chosen, perfect for a childs card, hugs pops x x

Courtney said...

This is adorable Fiona! Thanks for sharing with us this week at Penny's. Good Luck!!

Courtney~

Pam S. said...

Your Edwin is so handsome! Totally charming and delightful card Fiona! So glad you linked up to the All That Scraps Magnolia challenge! Thanks for playing!
Pam Going Postal