Monday, May 30, 2011

Best Friends Forever


How cute are these two? I love this image, it always makes me smile. I finally got a daylight lamp and this is the first card that I have used it to take a pic of.....I think it makes a big difference,it deffinatly helped with making the card as almost all my crafting is done at night.

I would like to enter this card for the following challenges:
Just Magnolia - Friends
Magnolia Down Under - Sketch
Magnolia Stamp Lovers - Dry Embossing
Dream Valley Challenge - Stamp Something
Anything Goes Challenge - Bingo (Lace,Embossing and Pearls)
Bunny Zoe's Challenge - Lace
CES Challenge - Embossing
Crafts and Me Challenge - Gems and Pearls
Delicious Doodles - Lovely Lace
Digi Doodle Shop - Anything Goes
I ♥ ProMarkers - Pearls
Passion for ProMarkers - All the 2's ( 2 people,2 papers,2 colours,2 gems)
Truely Scrumptious - Anything Goes
Pear Tree Designs - Sparkle

19 comments:

Debs M said...

gorgeous card, beautifully coloured! That daylight lamp looks great, where did you get it from?

Thanks for joining the ‘Anything Goes’ Challenge’ at DDSB
Debbie Dt x
(Visit my blog, I have candy! http://ribbondreams.blogspot.com/)

coops said...

stunning card fiona.the image is so sweet and i love your pretty colours.
thanks for joining us this week at PFP :D

xx coops xx

Katina said...

Aww, it always makes me smile too! Gorgeous card Fiona and a great pic too! xx

Posh Cat Crafts said...

Gorgeous card, simply divine!
Thank you for joining in our Bingo Challenge at Anything goes

Invitation to our Birthday celebrations.
Tuesday 31st Anything Goes Challenge Blog!
will be 1 year old and to celebrate we are holding a blog hop with candy and prizes to be won. Hope you can come and join us
Hugs
Tamara

Crafty_Fairie said...

Thanks for joining in our sparkle challenge over PTD this week.

Kerry

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Really cute card, love the image & the LO is fab!

Thank you for sharing with us at CES Challenge, good luck!
Hugs Shell xx

Debs said...

A very pretty card :0)..thanks for joining us at PFP and good luck..hugs Debs x

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Fiona, another gorgeous card. I love the image and colours you've used. Thanks for joining us at PFP again this week. Hugs, Denise x

Lorraine said...

Awwww, how cute is that! Thanks for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers this week.

Mags said...

Oh so sweet! I especially love those lush flowers! Thanks for joining in at Dream Valley Challenges!

luv, Mags x

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

That is adorable, thanks for sharing!
Hey, I have a giveaway here, please come join in the fun!
http://www.pixiedustpaperie.blogspot.com/

Karen said...

Awwwwww this is sooooooooooooo sweet! Thanks for joinng us at I ♥ ProMarkers.
xx

xxxtglxxx said...

Aww, another cutie - this is gorgeous! :)

Lovely card, just beautiful.

Thanks so much for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers this week,

hugs

xxalisonxx

Donna said...

Lovely card Hunni!

Thanks for joining in at PTD and good luck

Donna xx

Ruthie said...

Great project - love the colours and the layout - fabby!

thanks for joining in the fun at Delicious Doodles

Rx

Teri said...

What a sweet creation hun!
Thanks for playing in the Delicious Doodles Challenge this week, and good luck!
Hugs,
Teri x

Anne Kristine said...

Love your card! Sooo cute :o))
Thank you for joining us at MDUC this week.
Hugs Anne Kristine

BA said...

thi is so cute
thanks for joining my blog candy
good luck
xxo BA

Eulanda said...

Very pretty and I love this color combo! Your take on the sketch is fabulous!! Thanks for joining us this week at MDUC!! Hope to see you back!! Hugs!