Friday, July 1, 2011

My Birthday Blog Candy!!

****This Candy is now closed****


My Birthday Blog Candy

Hi everyone hope you are all well :) Well, it's the 1st of June and in 30 days it is my 28th Birthday yay! lol . So here is my first ever candy (appologies for the awful pic)



Its only a small candy but I just felt it was about time that I thanked all my followers.
So thanks everyone :) I get excited each and every time that I see there is a new comment waiting to be read lol

My candy consists of:
  • 2 Sweet Pea Rubber Stamps
  • 1 Pack of Simon Says Stamp pet stamps
  • 1 Little Claire's Designs Dog Metal Cutting Die (Matilda's Hat)
  • 1 Studio G mini stamp set
  • 1 Pampered Pets mini stamp set
  • 1 pack of metal charms
  • 1 pack of 50 pink paper flowers.
If you would like to enter please do the following:
1. Either be or become a follower
2. Please post my candy in your sidebar with a link back
3. Leave me a comment.

SIMPLES! :)

Please leave me a comment by the 30th of June (my birthday) and I will draw a winner soon after.
(I will post worldwide)


14 comments:

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Thanks for sharing! Thanks for visiting the pixie blog and thanks for the shout out too, good luck!

Rosalee said...

Great Giveaway Fiona. I would so love to have a chance. I've linked your giveaway to my sidebar and I have just become your newest follower. Thanks for the great chance. Someone is going to be really lucky.
Hugs, Rosalee

Edel said...

So lovely candy, dear!)) Thank you a lot for a chance to win!
http://edelmiracle.blogspot.com/

~Chris~ said...

Thank you for visiting my Blog.. I am glad I did.. Beautiful Cards.
Thanks for the Chance to win.

Lynne in NI said...

Fab giveaway Fiona .... hope you have a fab birthday at the end of the month!

TanySol said...

Happy Birthday Fiona!!!!!!!!
Best wishes to you :)
Thanks for the chance to win this awesome candy!!!! Loooove stamps!!! I would like to be the lucky winner :)
Linked it on my blog and I'm your follower.
Thanks!!!!

THE HOOSIER STAMPER said...

It is wonderful blog candy! Thanks so much for the chance to win, Hugs! Leah Ann

Lisandia said...

Wat een gave candy zeg! Ik hoop dat ik heb win.
Groetjes lisandia

Marjo said...

A very nice candy! Is it your birthday also at 30the of june? Me too!Greetings Marjo

Nikki said...

Happy Birthday and thank you for the chance too. Have a fantastic Day for it too :) I've linked you on my sidebar and will follow you too hugs Nikki C

mypaperpleasure said...

H, Fiona, I happened to find your blog, actually your candy of your birthday, it is so sweet that I can't stop myself to take this chance to win. Thanks a bunch

Desirée-ScrapDees said...

wowie what a great candy, love to take a chance for it! I have put it on my blog!

paperpapier said...

happy birthday to you ...! Thank you so much for the chance to win such a fab candy! Posted the picture and link on my candy sidebar.

mypaperpleasure said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, sweet girl, sweeter than ever.Love you much.