Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Popcorn Father's Day Card


This is the Father's Day card that I made for my daughter to give her Daddy. Its another huge card by my standards , it's 8x8. I have used a Popcorn the bear stamp (that I have had for ages but never used as its so big!!) coloured with ProMarkers.The backing papers are from 2 seperate Forever Friends packs. Then added jute,sentiment and bow with little watering can charm from my stash.

Can anyone tell me please how they attach jute? I found this nearly impossible lol I used my xyron in the end but most of the sticky stayed on the backing sheet rather than on the jute :(

I would like to enter this card for the following challenges:
Cards for Men - Someone Special
Pollycraft Challenge - Boys to Men
Saturday Challenge - Dust Off Your Stash( the popcorn bear stamp,forever friends gardening paper and charm I have had for ages but never had the opportunity to use)

10 comments:

Curlybear said...

Wow this is a beautiful creation, fabulous image,
and lovely colour combo

Thank You for taking part at Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge: 133 Dust off your Stash/Something Neglected

Good luck with the challenge,
Hugs Bridget :) x.
SCSC DT

Judie aka Craftymess said...

gorjuss hun

Hugs
Judie xx

Bea said...

Gorgeous!

Thanks for joining us at Secret Crafter this week

Bea

Jane (Carroll's Creations) said...

Lovely

Thanks for joining our "Dust off your stash" challenge on SECRET CRAFTER SATURDAY CHALLENGE :)

Hugs Jane x

Mandy said...

Great card,love the Popcorn image and your papers and embellishments are just perfect...Thanks for joining us at Cards for Men...
Mandy x

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Fiona, what a gorgeous card. I love the colours you've used. Thanks for joining in with our sketch challenge over at stamp with fun this week. Hugs, Denise x

Donnas Den said...

Great card, Fiona. Thanks for joining us over at Cards for Men and good luck with the challenge.

Donna x

WencheP said...

Fabulous card, thanks for joining us over at Cards for Men.

-Wenche

Caroline said...

Gorgeous!!! And reminds me of my dad he is always sitting in the sun. Gorgeous!!! Thanks for joining in My Challenge at the Crafty Calender this month.
Caroline x

Beverley said...

Gorgeous card, I love the image and the colours are fab. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Calendar this month. Bev x