Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Crafty Cardmakers DT #48 - Altered food box / Container

The challenge this time around at Crafty Cardmakers is provided by Sarah. She has chosen "Altered Food Box / Container " There is a fab prize of a voucher from Joanna Sheen up for grabs! So hop on over and show us your fab creations!


My altered box started its life as a yellow box from handmade chocolates. I covered the lid and the main box with some flowery dps and lots of tacky glue. I added a long piece of lace all the way around the box and lots of blue gems. For the lid I die cut the mats and letters out of pearl and glitter card. I added WOC roses and leaves,Zva Creative gems swirls and a butterfly that I made from a punch. Finally I added lots of stickles to the roses to complete my little box of secrets (which will most likely be my new hiding place for my secret stash of choccy! lol)


I would like to enter the following challenges:
Moving Along With The Times - Anything But A Card
Kaboodle Doodles - Floral Showcase

5 comments:

Josephine said...

Absolutely beautiful!

DesignerDiva said...

What a fabulous little box and I have some of this lovely paper!
Thanks for joining us at MAWTT this week and good luck with the challenge
Hugs Laurie x

sparklygirl-Tina said...

Hi Fiona

What a stunning creation love it!

Thanks so much for joining us over at Kaboodle Doodle and good luck.

Tina

Jack said...

Love your box, and what a good idea to use it for a secret place for choccy. xx

Hazel (Didos) said...

Love this wee box, its super. Thanks for playing on MAWTT this week Hazelxox