Wednesday, June 22, 2011

LOTV Swinging Boy Card

For my card I have used a LOTV stamp (don't think I have used this one before) coloured with my faithful ProMarkers. The papers are from the Bo Bunny "Blast Off" collection. I have cut the star for the sentiment with my cricut and given it the stickles treatment lol and finally card candy on each side of the blue strips.

I would like to enter this card for the following challenges:
Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge - Sketch
Cards For Men - Stars
Passion for ProMarkers - Park Life
I ♥ ProMarkers - Anything Goes
2 Sisters Challenge - For A Guy
Dream Valley Challenge - Fathers day/Male Themed card
Lothian Crafts - For A Man
DYSU - Use A Star

14 comments:

WencheP said...

Very cute card, thank you for joining us at Do You Stack Up.

-Wenche

Lisa Jane said...

oh what a cutie - i love the star DP and the layout
Lisa c

Denise and Louise said...

A really cute card. Love the image and the layout is great. Thanks for joining us at DYSU this week xx

Debs M said...

great card, love the bp! x

Julie said...

Great card - love the image and paper combo!! Thanks for joining us at PFP this week, <Juliexx

Renlymats World of Family & Crafts said...

What a great little boys card. I personally find these tough to make and you did such a wonderful job with your fun colors and cute image! Thanks for sharing this with us at Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge! Hope to see you again soon!
~Renee
MMSC DT

America said...

Soooo CUTE!!!!! I love these colors and that adorable BOY image. FUN card! Great take on this week's MMSC sketch!! Thanks so much for joining us at midnight Madness Sketch Challenge. Hope to see you again next time too! :)

WeirdCat said...

Such a cute card, I like how you have linked the foreground with the backing paper by using the large star, thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers this week
Ruth x

Alison said...

Love how you have placed the star- great card! Thanks for joining us at Cards for Men and good luck!
Hugs, Alison x

Jack said...

What a cute little boy. Love those papers. Thanks for joining our challenge at Dream Valley. xx

Andie's Space said...

Hi Fiona,
This little cutie looks adorable. I love the design & the backing papers too. Thanks for joining us at Passion For Promarkers this week.
Hugs,
Andie xx

Emma said...

An adorable card and so cute.
Thanks for joining us at PFP & good luck.
Hugs Emma x

Julie said...

Such a fab card. Thanks for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers this week.

Julie W x

Jen said...

love how he is hanging from the star... i do love LOTV
Thanks for joining us at cards for men and good luck xx

jen xx