Wednesday, July 20, 2011

A card for my hubby


This Sunday is mine and my hubby's 8th Wedding Anneversary, I can't believe how quickly it has flown by :) I was only 20 when I got married but still know for sure that I have the best man ever :) This card is for him, I just hope it doens't seem a bit too girly?!

I would like to enter this card for the following challenges:
Sketch N Stash - Sketch (old buttons,lace,gems, new LOTV image and  Forever Friends papers)
Allsorts Challenge - Free and Easy July
Craft Your Passion - Text It (use text somewhere on your project)
Everybody Art Challenge - Dots
Hooked On Craft Challenge - With Love
Kaboodle Doodles - Embossing
Lothian Crafts - Die-cutting
Papertake Weekly - Getting Cute
Cute Card Thursday - Going Round In Circles

11 comments:

Debs M said...

it;s lovely x

Glitter Monkey said...

It's a lovely card and just right for a wedding anniversary - congrats to you. It's my 8th one too next week!! Thank you for joining in with us on Cute Card Thursday. Lol Lynn ♥

~@ngie~ said...

awwwww what a sweet card.... I do love the LOTV images ;o)

Thanx for joining in with us over at Sketch N Stash... Good luck 8o)

Angie xXx

Jennifer Scull said...

congratulations on your anniversary! this is such a sweet card. I am sure he is going to love it!
thanks for playing along with the embossing challenge at Kaboodle Doodles this week. :)

Kathleen B. Hernandez said...

congrats on your anniversary! wonderful card! I love the colors, the heart jewels and the lace plus the embossing! Thanks for joining us at Kaboodle Doodles!

Kath
“Let’s Get Scrappy!”
http://kmcbhernandez.blogspot.com/

Fleur said...

A lovley, pretty card. Thank you so much for entering our challenge at ALLSORTS this week, good luck & hope you’ll join us again!
Hugz Fleur xXx

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Great card hun love the LOTV image so sweet!
Congrats on your 8 yrs xx

Thank you for sharing with us at Craft Your Passion this week, good luck!
Hugs Shell xx

Jenn said...

Great Card!! Thanks for joining us this week at Craft Your Passion!1

~Jenn~

Katina said...

Hi Fiona, this is gorgeous, sweet and romantic. Congratulations on your wedding anniversary. xx

PS. Thanks for joining us at Papertake Weekly too. Good luck! xx

Karen said...

Lovely creation. Thanks for joining us at hookedoncraft challenges this week.

Lin said...

Congratulations on your anniversary. I hope you have many more.

Your card is lovely and perfect for the occasion.

Lin xx