Friday, July 29, 2011

CCM DT Card # - Challenge #50 - Butterflies

Hi everyone, sorry I am so late posting this, I am just back from my holidays. Also I will be missing for a few more days as on the last day of my holiday we got a call from my Granny to tell us that my Grandad had just passed away.So I will be going to stay with my Mom for a few days.

The challenge this time at Crafty Cardmakers is Butterflies. So it's a nice and easy one, and if your anything like me, you will have all kinds of butterflies in your crafty stash :) We are sponsored by The Stamp Man and up for grabs to the winner is a £10 voucher! So why not come join us with your beautiful flutterby creations.


For my butterfly card I have used my new stamp called "Daisy with flower bouquet #2" from In2Stamps,
I have paper pieced her dress from dotty paper and coloured the rest of the image with ProMarkers. All of the papers are from the Prima Jack and Jill collection. I used my martha garden trellis punch and a craftwork cards sentiment, and finished off with some butterly peel offs (one coloured in with sakura pens) and some stickles.
 
I would like to enter this card for the following challenges:
2 Sisters Challenge - Anything Goes
Allsorts Challenge - Free and Easy
Digi Doodle Shop - Anything Goes
I ♥ ProMarkers - Anything Goes
Top Tip Tuesday - Make It Girly
Totally Gorjuss - Punch or Die

14 comments:

Debs M said...

lovely card, so sorry to hear your news tho x

Vicky said...

Gorgeous card I'm so sorry about your grandad hun my thoughts to you & your family.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

Jac said...

Lovely card, thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments this week and so sorry to hear of your loss.

Katina said...

Gorgeous card Fiona. Sorry to hear about your grandad. xx

Nicola said...

Great card Fiona with such a pretty image. so sorry to hear of your sad news
Thanks for entering our Free and Easy challenge at Allsorts this week and good luck!
Love Nicola xxx

Dora said...

Awwww this is so sweet, love the image. Sorry to hear about your loss and thank you for joining us at Crafty Sentiments this week xx

KraftyKoolKat said...

A real sweet card. Sorry for your sad loss.

Thank you for sharing with us at DDSC this week and good luck.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxxxx

Eiglas said...

Pretty and delicate card Hunni.
I am so sorry to hear your sad news.
Hugs
Ei
x

Caroljenks said...

What a sweet card - love the image.

So sorry to hear about your Grandad x

Thanks for joining in with our 'Make it Girlie' challenge over at Top Tip Tuesday this week - and don't forget, if you share a tip with us on your blog too you could win another prize!

Carol x

ahlers5 said...

So sorry about your grandad. Lovely card. Adorable image. Thanks for joining us at DDSC.
Diane

Karen said...

Sorry about your Grandad, this card is so sweet, thanks for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers.
xx

xxxtglxxx said...

Sorry to hear your sad news about your grandad hun.

Love your sweet card and colouring.

Thanks so much for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers this week,

hugs

xxalisonxx

HandmadebyTLC said...

Terrific image used on this, great Girly card and I love the whole project! Very cute! Thanks for joining us at Top Tip Tuesday, good luck and be sure to join us again tomorrow!

You're invited to join in on my 6 month Candy till 8-30!
Hugs
Tammy Louise

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Lovely creation, thanks for sharing!
Hey, I have a giveaway here, please come join in the fun!
http://www.pixiedustpaperie.blogspot.com/