Friday, July 1, 2011

Cheers!


This is my new stamp from Wild Rose Studio, it's perfect for those men in your life who don't have many hobbies......well except the odd beer lol. I've used Wild Rose Studio papers and a tiny bit of forever friends paper. I die cut the stars with my Cricut , the gems and buttons are from my stash.

I would like to enter this card for the following challenges:
Sketch and Stash - Sketch (my new stash is theWRS stamp)
Here Come The Boys - Spots and Stripes
Crafts and Me - Birthdays
Card Makin Mamas - Red,White and Blue
Cards For Men - Stars
Craft Your Passion - Use Red
Pear Tree Designs - Stamp Something
Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge - Red,White and Blue
Crafters Companion Challenge - One For The Boys

13 comments:

Paula said...

What a fab mans card - I love it!!!

Thanks for joining us at the crafters companion!!!

Paula DT. x

http://paulaholifieldcrafts.blogspot.com/

papertrails leaver said...

this is a cool masucline card and it definitely will be appreciated by the fellow that receives! I like the cheers sentiment! Thanks for joining us at Penny's.

Jemima's Jems said...

great mans card, I love this image and I love those papers too:)

thank you for joining us at SnS

sue
xx

Teresa said...

What a great man's card perfect, thank you for joining us at Crafts and Me this week.
Teresa x

Nicecrane Designs said...

Cute card, these stars inspired me to create my own ones,,,,,,woww

Rosietoes said...

Great man's card.

Edna x

Jane (Carroll's Creations) said...

Fabby Men's card

Thanks for joining us on CRAFTERS COMPANION MONTHLY CHALLENGE :)

Hugs Jane x

WencheP said...

Fabulous card. Thank you for joining us at Cards for Men.

-Wenche

Wendy (Woo to friends!) said...

Fab card, love the layout and the wild rose image! Thanks for playing at HERE COME THE BOYS. Woo & Sharon x

Jackie said...

Fabby male card. Thank you for playing along with Sketch and Stash. hugs Jackie

Teresa said...

Great male card, love the image, thanks for sharing with us at HCTB's challenge.
Teresa xx

Manuela said...

Hi.
This is a gorgeous card. I love the image.
Many thanks for joining us at Penny's and Good Luck.
Manuela

Hazel said...

I love your card - the image and papers are fab. Hazel x