Thursday, July 14, 2011

Tilda with Birthday Cake Card


I recieved this gorgeous Tilda stamp and the die for the gorgeous little dragonfly in the post yesterday as part of a candy that I won from the amazingly talented and lovely Jacque. Thanks Jacque I love all the goodies :)
I have coloured Tilda with my ProMarkers and added stickles. All the papers are from the Forever Friends Spring set.
I would like to enter this card for the following challenges:
Just Magnolia - Sketch
Magnolia Stamp Lovers - Summer Flowers
Magnolia Down Under - In the Kitchen (recipe card,food related image etc.)
One Stitch At A Time -  Anything Goes
Simon Says Stamp - Anything Goes
Stamp Insanity - Anything Goes

8 comments:

Debs M said...

great bp's and tilda looks lovely x

Josephine said...

What pretty colours - beautiful papers too.

Thanks for joining us at One Stitch at a time this week.

Pops x said...

HI sweetie, this is gorgeous i love the colours that you have chosen, thank you for joining us at JM/HS this week, hugs Pops x x

Karen said...

Awww what a sweet card you have made!! Thanks so much for playing along this week at Magnolia Down Under:-)
Hugs
Karen
xxxx

Janiel/ janny said...

What a cute card!!
Thanks for joining us this week at MDUC..
hugs, Janiel

sparklingblackrose said...

Aww this is beautiful, love your colouring :-) Thank you so much for joining us at One Stitch at a Time this week, hope to see you again soon :-) Elaine DT -xxx- p.s Please feel free to pop by my blog and enter my candy :-)

Dora said...

O wow this is so cute, love the colours and darling image. Thank you for joining us at OSAAT and good luck.

Rez said...

Hi,
Oh this is just adorable. I am having a ALOHA blog cnady so I hope you will visit me too.
Hugs,
Rez
http://karezmakreations.blogspot.com/