Monday, August 22, 2011

Fore!!

 

I have made this card using a fab digi stamp from Mo's Digital Pencil, I love the way his tongue is sticking out the side because he is concentrating so hard lol I am sure this is what I must look likecrafting sometimes....especially while doing a difficult bit of cutting out hahaha
I would like to enter this card for the following challenges:
Sketchy Colors - Shades of Blue
A Spoon Full Of Sugar - Happy Birthday
Anything Goes Challenge - Birthday / Celebration
Cards For Men - Anything Goes
Crafts and Me Challenge - Blues or Blue/Greens
DP2 Challenge - Feeling Blue
Fussy and Fancy Friday - A card to Celebrate something (birthday etc)
Lothian Crafts - Anything Goes
Sparkles Forum Challenge - One For The Boys
Sundays With Crissy - K.I.S.S (Keep it simple stamper)
The Poodle Parlour - Anything Goes
The Stamping Boutique - Stripes and Dots




14 comments:

Pat said...

Oh Fiona...this card is perfect for my hubby!! He's not particularly good at golf...but her loves playing. Maybe I'll get this image and make him a card for his b-day using it! I love the way this guy's tongue is hanging out as he gets ready to swing! LOL!! Your coloring and designwork are fabulous! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Mo's!! Hugs. Pat Frank

Elaine L. said...

You gotta love 'The Big Guy' don't you!? Love the papers you've used, too! Glad you joined us in Mo's Challenge.

WencheP said...

Such a cool image! Love it! Thanks for joining us at Cards for Men.

-Wenche

jackiescrafts said...

This is a great card for a man and is perfect for our challenge
Thanks for joining in at SFC this time

Jackie x

Katina said...

Fab image and card Fiona!! I hate to think what I look like when I'm concentrating, lol! xx

Hazel said...

HI Fiona - love this Mo image - one of my favourites (if there is such a thing). Love all your shades of blue - they work so well together. Hazel x

gina g said...

Fabulous card, great image and papers.
Thanks for joining us at Crafts and Me for our challenge this week. luv gina xx

Sheryl said...

Hi Fiona! This is such a great card! I love the image and you did such a great job coloring it! Thank you for joining us at Fussy and Fancy for our 1000 followers celebration!
Hugs, Sheryl

Shannah said...

Hi Fiona! What a great guys card! The tongue sticking out cracked me up too. Thanks so much for joining us at Sundays with Crissy!
Hugs, Shannah

Miranda said...

funny card Fiona, very cute love the image
thanks for joining the TSB challenge this week
greetz
Miranda

happyglitzygirl said...

Great card, wonderful colouring. Thanks for playing with us at the Poodles Parlour, blessings Hilde

♥ Kaia ♥ said...

What a great card.
Love the image.
Thank you for joining SC's colorchallenge this week.
Hugs, Kaia

jackid said...

Hi Fiona hope you are well great card love the image thanks for joining us at Poodles this time
Jacki xx

Sweet Fairy said...

Lovely card. Best design. I want to try to design like this for the Plastic card, if you don't mind. I appreciate this.