Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Monochromatic Diva


WOW!! I can't believe it's 6.39 am and I am still up!! Been crafting away like a mad woman all night lol
Here is the results of my late night session, very black.....like the bags I will have under my eyes tomorrow morning hahaha.

I would like to enter this card for the following challenges:
CES Challenge - Mix and Match (use papers from at least  different manufacturers...I have used 2 papers from Craftwork Cards and 1 from the DCWV "All Dressed Up" stack)
Crazy 4 Challenges - Monochromatic
One Stitch At A Time - Anything Goes
Craft Us Crazy - Anything Goes
Whoopsi Daisy Challenge - Anything Goes
The Crazy Challenge - Movies (i chose Pretty Woman)
Passion For ProMarkers - Divas with Glam and Glitter
Lothian Crafts Challenge - Anything Goes
DYSU Challenge - Emboss It
A Spoon Full of Sugar - Happy Birthday

15 comments:

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

beautiful, thanks for sharing!
Hey, I have a giveaway here, please come join in the fun!
http://www.pixiedustpaperie.blogspot.com/

Debs M said...

wow that dedication! gorgeous card, great image and love the papers and monochrome look x

Gaynor said...

Gorgeous, thanks for sharing with us at OSAAT and good luck, Gaynor DT :)

Gaynor said...

Gorgeous, thanks for sharing with us at Craft your days away and good luck, Gaynor DT :)

Katina said...

Oh my word Fiona!! Up all night?! I couldn't do it! Fab card - so dramtic! xx

Anne Kristine said...

Oh..my..Such a lovely card!
Love the image and papers.
Thank you for joining us at Sketchy Colors this week - good luck!
Hugs Anne

♥Gry said...

Hi!
Wow...thats really cool! You have some neat detail on there. ♥♥

Hugs, Gry

Denise and Louise said...

Gorgeous card - love the Sassy image and the monochrome look.
Thanks for playing along with us at DYSU this week xx

Tenny Kusuma said...

I'm a night owl scrapper too LOL :D Your card is so pretty. Love it. Thank you for playing along with DYSU challenge this week. Tenny

Chocolate Orange said...

Crafting all night ? wow lol
A beautiful card though :O)
Thanks for sharing with us at One Stitch At A Time for our 'anything goes' challenge . Good Luck !
Choccy x

kurlygirl said...

Great card! Thanks for joining us for the Do You Stack Up Challenge Blog Embossing Challenge! Please join us again for the next challenge!

~Heather
Kurly-Q

Beccas pysselparadis said...

What a wonderful card, love the colors and all the details that makes the card so fab! Thanks for joining us at The Crazy Challenge hugs Rebecca

Amanda said...

Lovely card.

Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Days Away.

Amanda

Carrie said...

wow... she looks fabby monotone!! Thanks for sharing it at CRAFTY EMMA'S XX

Sweet Fairy said...

This is so nice. Beautiful design. I have worked for the plastic business cards and this card inspire me so much. I appreciate this.