Friday, August 5, 2011

Teddy Bears Picnic


For my card I have used a LOTV image called Teddy Bears Picnic, which I have coloured with my ProMarkers.The papers that I have used are from the Dovecraft Tea House stack. The roses are from Wild Orchid Crafts,craftwork cards sentiment,charm,ribbon and pearls are all from my stash.And finally lots of stickles on the roses,image and greeting.

I would like to enter this card for the following challenges:
Wild Orchid Challenge - Beary Special
Charisma Cardz Challenge - Bingo (flowers,pearls and glitter)

7 comments:

Katina said...

Awwww, just too cute Fiona!! The little teapot and cups paper is perfect with the picnic theme. Lovely! xx

Lisa said...

Really cute image and lovely card. Thanks for playing bingo with us at Charisma Cardz.

Lisa x

debby4000 said...

Adorable, beautiful, cute card.
luv
Debby

Gram's Treasures said...

Lovely choice of DP and flowers to go with this image. Sweet card! Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cards this week.
Joyce xx

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Fiona, what a gorgeous card. I love the image and your embellishments are perfect. Thanks for joining us at charisma cardz challenge this week. Hugs, Denise x

Lena Katrine said...

Georgeous creation in beautiful colours and design! Thanks for playing along at our LOTV challenge this time, hope to see you again at our next :)
Hugs, Lena Katrine

Dena said...

Oh goodness, what a sweet card! I really love those papers, so perfect for the image!
Thank you for joining in the Wild Orchid Crafts bear challenge!!!
Hugs, Dena