Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Crafty Cardmakers #51 DT Card - Summer Holidays Memories

Mandy has chosen the theme for todays challenge at Crafty Cardmakers and she would like to see your SUMMER HOLIDAY MEMORIES so that could be a card, layout, ATC or other creation, perhaps of beach scenes, partying whatever you got up to over summer.
We are sponsored this time by Joanna Sheen so why not pop on over and join us for a chance to win a fab voucher for Joanna's shop :)


As I was flipping through my stamps I came across this Sugar Nellie stamp called Country Garden. My birthday is smack bang in the middle of summer and this year my daughter went out and picked me a lovely bunch of flowers for my pressie. When I saw this stamp it just reminded me of this and my summer memories :) The paper I have used is from the Bird Song stack from First Edition, i've used my MS garden trellis punch, coloured the image with ProMarkers and the ribbon ,charm and flowers are all from my stash.

I would like to enter my card for the following challenges:
Hooked On Craft Challenge - Spring Has Sprung
Craft Your Passion - Anything Goes + Flowers
Crafts and Me Challenge - Add A Charm
Creative Card Crew - Anything Goes
Creative Craft Challenge - Just Charming
Cute Card Thursday - Use At Least 1 Punch
I ♥ ProMarkers - Anything Goes
Sparkles Forum Challenge - Punch It
Stamptacular Sunday - The Skys The Limit
Charisma Cardz Challenge - Anything Goes


15 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

aww this is so pretty . Love that trellis punched border
Lisa x

WeirdCat said...

Very pretty card, I love the charm, thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers this week
Ruth x

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

That is so cute, thanks for sharing!
hey, I have a giveaway here, please come join in the fun!
http://www.pixiedustpaperie.blogspot.com/

Chris said...

Your card is so feminine. I love the wide punched border as well as the charm. Great stamped image. Thank you for joining us at Hooked on Craft Challenges!

Chris

Debs M said...

gorgeous card, love the image and charm! x

Allison said...

lovely card
thanks for playing along with Charisma this week
AllisonX

Scrappy Scatty said...

lovely card
Thank you for joining us at Charisma Cardz this week
Love Jan
xx

PinkAngelCrafts said...

Fabby card! Love the trellis across the middle!

Thank you for joining us at Charisma Cardz this week and good luck!

Gemma said...

a fabulous creation! Thanks for joining in our anything goes challenge this week at Charisma! Gemma :)

Cheryl said...

oh this is one brilliant card just love the image,layout and detail on this,bless you for playing at creative craft challenge this weeek,hugs cherylxxxx

Kelly said...

Beautiful card! Love the image and the trellis punched paper.
Thanks for joining us at Hooked On Craft Challenges! Kelly

craftybunny said...

This is just lovely.So pretty.Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion. Hope to see you again next week :D
Lisa x

Made by Mandy said...

I love this image, wish my garden had such pretty flowers in it :)

It's been great to be on the DT with you at Crafty Cardmakers but it is now time for me to move on to pastures new and let some new blood in.

Good luck and lots of love Mandy xxx

Tinemor said...

Lovely card!! Love this image!!
Thank you for joining us at Stamptacular Sunday Challenge and hope to see you in this week Sketch Challenge!

Hugs Tine

Beverley said...

Gorgeous card, I love the image. Thanks for joining us at Creative Craft Challenges.
Hugs Bev x