Tuesday, September 13, 2011

My Good News!! :)

Hi everyone!! Hope you are all well :)
A little while ago I applied for a position on the Nutcrafters Design Team and I got accepted!! YAY!!! Im so delighted! They have the most adorable images and I'm really looking forward to working with them and all my new team mates :)
Here is a card that I made with a fab digi stamp that is FREE over at Nutcrafters to celebrate the blog relaunch :)
If you would like this digi for FREE just hop on over here to grab it :) And why not enter the challenge while you are there!


I have coloured this little cutie with my ProMarkers and added the "party!" with doodlebug rub-ons.
The papers I have used are from the Dovecraft "back to basics" stack and a tiny little bit from DCWV. The flowers are from Prima and the little buttons are from Papermania. The gems and sentiment are from my stash.
I have made this card following the sketch below from Sketch and Stash..


I would like to enter this card for the following challenges:
Sketch and Stash - Free Choice ( I used sketch #42) (my new stash is the dovecraft papers and new digi stamp)
Creative Craft Challenge - Buttons and Bling
One Stitch At A Time - Anything Goes
Stamp Something - Anything Goes
Top Tip Tuesday - Birthday Time
Totally Stampalicious - Anything Goes

11 comments:

Choccy said...

What a great card, love the image. Congratulations on your DT position too !
Thanks for sharing with us at One Stitch At A Time for our 'Anything Goes' challenge. Good Luck !! Hope to see you back soon :O)
Choccy x

Debs M said...

gorgeous card, well done on your dt slot x

Gaynor said...

gorgeous thanks for sharing with us at OSAAT, hope to see you again, Gaynor :)

~@ngie~ said...

a great card... love the image & the colour combo... the papers are great & Congrats on ya DT position :)

Thanx for joining in with us over at Sketch N Stash... Good Luck :)

hugz Angie xXx

Cheryl said...

this is one super card love the image and that bunting,is gorgeous bless you for playing at creative craft this week hugs cherylxxxx

xGemmax said...

Love it sweetie..love the colours & you have coloured the image in beautifully :D
hugs and xxx
Gemma

Maggie's Crafts said...

Lovely creation!

Thank you for joining Top Tip Tuesday this week. :)

Maggie
x

pinky said...

Lovely card. Congrats on your new dt position. Thanks for joining us at LCI this week.
Pinky

Chrissie said...

This is so sweet and a fabulous colour palette too.
Thanks for joining in with Sketch N Stash.
lol Chrissie xx

Alysha said...

Hi there, what a FAB card, thanks for entering at Creative Craft Challenges - good luck.

I have had a look around your Blog and I am VERY impresssed I have now become a member and will be back - please visit me at my Blog http://simply-angelic-crafts.blogspot.com/ and become a member too I would love to welcome you!

Hugs Aly xx

dragonllew said...

Great card such a cute image, thanks for joining our buttons & bling challenge at Creative Craft Challenge.
Jenny x