Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Nutcrafters Blog Re-Launch and Challenge #1 - Autumn is in the air!

Hi everyone!

Today is the first challenge for us at the newly re-launched Nutcrafters blog! The challenge is "Autumn is in the Air". To enter you must use a Nutcrafters image, but since the girlies are so generous they have also provided another FREEBIE! The challenge is sponsored by The Nutcrafters Shop, who not only sell all of the gorgeous stamps and digi squares, they also have all sorts of other gorgeous-ness and the prices are just fantastic! And....as if thats not good enough....standard UK postage is only £1.00 or £1.50 for Europe!!

Here is my card...


For my card I have used this cutie Nutcrafters digi Stamp called Autumn Breeze. I have paper pieced her skirt and scarf from the same paper as I have used for the backing paper (which is a freebie from a magazine) I have coloured her with my fave ProMarkers.The ribbon,charm,flowers and gems are all from my stash.

I would like to enter this card for the following challenges:
Digital Tuesday Challenge - Celebrate The Season
Lexi's Creations - Autumn
One Stitch At A Time - Anything Goes
Stamp Something - Anything Goes
The Crazy Challenge - Birthdays
Top Tip Tuesday - Birthday Time
Totally Stampalicious - Anything Goes
Craft Us Crazy - Autumn

6 comments:

Pink Dandelion said...

Really lovely card Fiona, fab paper piecing. Debs xx

Choccy said...

Beautiful card !!
Thanks for sharing with us at One Stitch At A Time for our 'Anything Goes' challenge. Good Luck !! Hope to see you back soon :O)

Choccy x

xGemmax said...

Gorgeous card sweetie & lush colours too..welcome to the Nutcrafters DT :D
hugs and xxx
Gemma

Linda said...

Hi Fiona love the card and the paper pieced image love Linda

Gaynor said...

I just love Nutcrafter's stamps and this is a great card, love the colours thanks for sharing with us at OSAAT challenge, good luck and hope to see you again, Gaynor :)

Lora Aroy said...

Rolling with ribbon is excellent idea, Your style of using more than two layers is excellent. I worked same pattern on this easter, but not gifted to anyone.
conference bags