Thursday, October 27, 2011

Challenge # 4 Nutcrafters - Bonfire Party

This week at the Nutcrafters Challenge our theme is Bonfire Night. There is an adorable digi for you to use for FREE , to get yours just click HERE. There is a £10 voucher to use in the Nutcrafters store for the winning entry :) Why don't you come on over and play along with us!!

Here is my DT card using the fab Freebie image....


For my card I printed off this black firework backing paper. I ripped some orange vellum and attached it to the top part of my card using black and orange brads. I coloured the adorable image with my ProMarkers.The star is a die cut and the wording is just from alphabet peel offs. Finally to finish I added lots of stickles to the image and star and also lots of little glittery silver stars all over the background paper.

I would like to enter this card for the following challenges:
Inky Impressions Challenge - Anything Goes
Scrapbook Sisters Card Challenge - Anything Goes
Simon Says Stamp - Anything Goes
Party Time Tuesday - Anything Goes
Craft Your Days Away - Halloween Colours
Lothian Crafts Challenge - Anything Goes
Paper Sundaes - Sundae Bar ( I used black and sparkle)
The Stamp Man Challenge - Night Time

7 comments:

Judie aka Craftymess said...

this is gorjuss hun, love the image and the colorus are fabbie xx

lisa said...

I wouldn't mind whatever she is drinking, it looks lovely and warming. What a great card.
Thanks so much for joining us at The Stampman this time.
Hugs Lisax

Carrie said...

Oh this is so cute... what a fab image and wonderul colours too... Thanks for playing at Inky impressions xx

Dawny P said...

What a lovely card and such lovely colours chick :) Thank you for joining us over at the Simon Says Stamap challenge. Hugs, Dawny x

* Shaz * said...

Fabulous card!!, thank you for joining us at CYDA, hope you can join us again soon, good luck x

Joey said...

Fiona this is fantastic, the first bonfire card I think I have seen this year, thanks for joining us at inky impressions. Joey x

xGemmax said...

Fantastic card sweetie & great colours too!
hugs and xxx
Gemma