Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Rockin Robin(s)


Another really quick card post today...I am helping my brother house hunt in my town today so should be pretty hectic! Eeek! I just love these 2 adorable little robins so they will be featuring in a lot of my xmas cards this year lol. All the papers that I have used on this card came as a freebie stack that from a magazine that I purchased recently (really sorry I can't remember which one it was)

I would like to enter this card for the following challenges:
Cute Card Thursday - Tree-mendous (the robins are sat in a tree and trees on the dp)
Lothian Crafts - Anything Goes
My Moms Craft Shop - Reminds You of a Song ( Rockin Robin )
Top Tip Tuesday - Layer It Up

12 comments:

Debs M said...

great image and the bp matches perfectly x

Tracy said...

Aww this is lovely- so cute
Thanks for joining us at MMCS
Tracy x

Lisa M said...

Oh, what the cuteness! They're holding cups..LOL. Love that. :D
Great post title too.

Thank you so much for playing along with us at Top Tip Tuesday!
And remember, if you have a TIP you’d like to share with us crafters, just write it up in your post and then add TIP by your entry name and you’re eligible for the TOP TIPPER PRIZE as well.
Lisa xx

Pink Dandelion said...

Ooh this is so cute. I love the backing papers, I have them too. Debs xx

Tiets said...

really cute card! thanks for joining the sugar bowl challenge!
Hugs Tiets

Elaine said...

Fabulous card Fiona.
I love this image and those papers are perfect!

Thank you for playing in the Sugar Bowl challenge.

Hugs Elaine xx

Deb said...

Beautiful card!
Many thanks for joining in the Cute Card Thursday Challenge this week!
have a great day, Debxx

Elaine Stark said...

This is so cute, love the little robins. Thanks for joining Top Tip Tuesday. Elaine

xGemmax said...

Beautiful card sweetie, such sweet little robins & fabbie layout too :D
hugs and xxx
Gemma

Caroljenks said...

This is so sweet - they are adorable - I love your papers too - a great freebie there!

Thanks for joining us this week over at Top Tip Tuesday for our 'Layer it up' Challenge. Don't forget if you have a Top Tip to share with us you could win another prize!

Carol x

Leanne said...

Awww this is sooo cute!

Thank you for joining us at Top Tip Tuesday!  Hope to see you again next week!

Remember, you can win an extra prize by leaving a tip on your post and writing TIP next to your name on your entry.

Hugs
Leanne xx

Scrapcat 1 said...

Lovely image Fiona I also have those papers somewhere!