Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Nutcrafters DT Challenge #5

This week's challenge is to create a Christmas Card or Project for a Child.  Remember you card must have a Nutcrafters image on it to qualify for the prize.  To help you along with this we have a freebie digi for everyone.  This image is part of our Winter Cutie Pie Digi Stamp Collection which you can find here.
The lucky winner will recieve a £10 voucher for the Nutcrafters store :)


For my card I have used this really sweet stamp called Silent Night. I have coloured her with ProMarkers.I then used a cuttlebug embossing folder with a small rectangle of pink paper then highlited the embossing with some distress ink and stickles. The background paper is a freebie that came with a magazine. The little holly brads are from Papermania. Flowers, gems and sentiment from my stash.

1 comment:

Linda said...

Hi Sylvia I love the colour combination you have used on your card love Linda