Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Santa Edwin


I made this card following the sketch over at The Official Magnolia Inspiration Challenge Blog (TOMIC)
and I have to say I really enjoyed it.Ive been in such a hurry trying to get all my cards, so it was really nice to just take my time and enjoy making one lol Also they have a really fab sketch to follow :)

I would like to enter this card for the following challenges:
TOMIC - Edwin and Sketch
Magnolia-licious Highlites - Photo Inspiration (the first photo)
Magnolia Down Under - Charms and Bling
Cards For Men - It's Nearly Christmas

4 comments:

Scrapcat 1 said...

It's great to take time over your cards sometimes, I really like the sketch you have used so will pop over there to have a look. You have done a fabulous job with it.

Bron said...

What a gorgeous Christmas cards. I love all the bling looks fantastic and they papers are great for chrissie. Thanks for joining and sharing with us at MDUC this week hugs from Bron xo

Sharon said...

Beautiful Christmas card with those traditional colours. Edwin looks so cute sitting there on the present bag :)

Thanks for joining us at Magnolia Down Under for the Charm and Bling Challenge :)

Sharon x

Kianel said...

Beautiful card!
Thanks for joining us at TOMIC challenge this week!
Hope to see you back next week,
Love from France, Kianel.