Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Use It 3 Times - Crafty Cardmakers DT Card

It's time for the last challenge of the year at Crafty Cardmakers which has been chosen by Tracy, who has picked Use It Three Times as her theme. Use the same stamp/image three different ways. It could be the background, main image and a tag to match for example. (ie Christmas Wrapping Paper, Greeting Card and Gift Tag) Using different colourways is another way or, even, as a couple of the team have done three different cards or the same image three times on the one card. 
 

I decided to get ahead with myself and make my daughter Mia's 9th birthday card (its not her birthday til end of Jan lol) I have used a small magnolia shell stamp 3 times, the first time I have used it is with purple versamagic chalk on pink pearl card and then heat embossed it with holographic powder.I have also used the stamp in the main image with pink versamagic and the 3 little purple shells are made from shrink plastic.This was almost impossible to do as the stamp is so small the shrink plastic kept blowing away lol The image I have used is a digi from Pollycraft,the other papers are from the Me to You paper pack and Fizzy Moon paper pack. Ribbon,pearls and gems are all from my stash.

I would like to enter this card for the following challenges:
Cute Card Thursday - Anything Goes
Divas By Design - Anything Goes
Inky Impressions - Anything Goes
Simply Create Too - Embossing (the purple shells are heat embossed with holographic powder)

2 comments:

Deb said...

Beautiful card!
Many thanks for joining in the Cute Card Thursday Challenge this week!
have a fabulous, crafty day, Debxx

J said...

All little girls love pink princesses - and your little mermaid looks great. I like the shell stamp very much, it works really well with the topper image.