Wednesday, December 21, 2011

This is really the last one this time.......(I hope lol)


OK.....this is really my last Christmas card of the year! *crosses fingers* I have been making my xmas cards since early July this year so I can admit, Im sick of Christmas already hahaha. I can't wait to have a week off and put my feet up, but no doubt I will be itching to get back crafting again in the New Year :)

I would like to enter this card for the following challenges:
Crafts And Me Challenge - Anything Goes
Everybody Art Challenge - Anything Goes
Papertake Weekly  - Last Christmas....card of the Year!
I ♥ ProMarkers - Anything Goes
Inky Impressions - Christmas Cheer
Just Magnolia And hAnglar - White and One Other Colour (Blue)
My Mum's Craft Shop - Anything Goes
One Stitch At A Time - Anything Goes
One Stop Craft Challenge - Christmas Sparkle
Party Time Tuesday - Use Ribbon
Really Reasonable Ribbon - Anything Goes and Ribbon
Simon Says Stamp Challenge - Bingo (1 across, Ribbon,Gems and Sparkle)
Simply Magnolia - Christmas
Sweet Stampin Challenge - Sparkle and Bling

17 comments:

Digi Darla said...

Fabulous work Fiona, Great cards! Love your adorable image... Please visit my challenge blog and join our new Silver Christmas Challenge at Digidarla.com and Merry Christmas.

XXXDigidarla.

Aunty Sue said...

fab card and thanks for sharing at crafty catz this time and merry christmas

Barbara Colbert said...

Adorable image! Thanks for sharing with Speedy the Cat's Challenge. Happy Holidays!

Chris said...

Aww, Edwin looks so hopeful! Your card is adorable! I love the blues! Thank you for joining us at Hooked on Craft Challenges!

Chris

Janette said...

Your card is just gorgeous Fiona, thanks for sharing it with us at CraftyCatz this week and Merry Christmas.xx

Mina said...

fantastic Edwin Christmas card Fiona...I love to see Edwin used and so beautifully too...thanks for joining in with the Just Magnolia challenge and I wish you and your family a wonderful Christmas
Mina xxx

Christine said...

Oh how wonderful!! Your card is gorgeous. Love him sitting on his toy sack. You did a fantastic job with this challenge!
Thank you for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge blog.
xoxo, Christine

Shelby said...

Beautiful coloring and I love the blues and browns! Thanks for joining us at MMCS for our anything goes challenge.

Shelby

Aunty Sue said...

Lovely card and thanks for joining Us at CRAFTY CATZ hope you had a wonder ful christmas and have a Happy New Year

Natali said...

Beautiful Christmas card. Love this blues. And 3D.. and charm... and colouring )) All just lovely!!
Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin` “Sparkle and Bling” Challenge and we hope to see you again soon.
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!
Hugs
Natali

Ribbon Girl said...

Lovely blue card! Thanks for joining in with Papertake Weekly, Mary G x

Jan Hennings said...

This is an adorable card! Too CUTE! Thanks for playing along with the challenge at Really Reasonable Ribbon!

Cheryl Walker said...

Awww this is sooo pretty!!! LOVE IT! Thank you for joining us at Really Reasonable Ribbons anything goes challenge with ribbon!!!
Hugs,
Cheryl

Diane's Card Designs said...

Such a cute image and love the design and colours. Thanks for joining us at My Mums Craft Shop Challenge.
Diane xx

Anita said...

An adorable Christmas card! Thank you for joining the Pollycraft challenge.

cebelica said...

Very nice card. Thanks for playing with us at MMCS challenge this week! Hugs!

Abi said...

So cute, love the blue theme. I know what you mean about Christmas, I make my cards all year & some of the shine does wear off by December lol! Sorry to be so late dropping by but thanks so much for playing along with Sweet Stampin x