Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Nutcrafters Challenge #10 - Anything Goes

This week's challenge at Nutcrafters is Anything Goes nice and simple. Remember your card or project must have a Nutcrafters image on it to qualify for the prize.

This weeks fabulous prize for the lucky winner of Challenge 10 is a £10 gift voucher to spend in the Nutcrafters shop.


For my card I have used this adorable Diddle Diddle Dumpling stamp from the new Nursery Rhymes Collection. I have paper pieced his shirt,bed clothes and some of the clothes on his messy floor lol I also found my pack of Tim Holtz tags that I had forgotten all about and found the perfect one to match this image :)

I would like to enter this card for the following challenges:
Crafty Sentiments Designs - Anything Goes 
I ♥ Promarkers - Anything Goes
One Stitch At A Time - Anything Goes
Truely Scrumptious - Something Forgotten (tim holtz tag)
Totally Gorjuss - Be A Star

10 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

awww so cute - and i love the paper piecing
Lisa x

Bunny said...

Beautiful creation...Thanx for joining us at Crafty Sentiments, and good luck.

Caz x Crafty Sentiments DT

Dolly Daydreams said...

Hi Fiona, what a lovely sweet image and just love the matching DPs and those gorgeous little stars.

Marie

Bettina L. said...

Wow I love this cute boy card. The paper piecing is awsome and loving all the stars too. Thanks for playing at Totally Gorjuss this week and good luck. Hope to see you back saturday for another challenge. Bettina xx

Linda said...

Hi Fiona this card is brilliant the dream ticket and design papers work perfectly with the theme of this card love Linda

Sylvia x said...

love this card Fiona...aren't they a great set of stamps

Sylvia x

WeirdCat said...

What a sweet card and so like all three of my sons' rooms! Thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers this week
Ruth x

Marlies said...

What a beautiful card with a super cute image!! Great job on the paperpiecing! Thanks for joining us at Truly Scrumptious, hugs, Marlies

xxxtglxxx said...

How cute is this little dumpling! :) Gorgeous card and wonderful paper piecing!

Thanks so much for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers this week,

hugs

xxalisonxx

Jo Davies said...

Beautiful card, super cute! Thanks or sharing with us over at Crafty Sentiments this week!

Sorry for late comment just trying to catch up.....
Big hugs Jo xxx