Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Anyone else In UK or Ireland having post problems?

Heya everyone!!

Hope you are all well :)
I was lucky enough to win 2 seperate prize last November and December that were from lovely people in America.....however neither of these packages arrived. Both of the ladies were very kind and re-sent the packages....but they have both gone missing again!! So in all that in 4 deliveries from U.S.A that have never arrived, which is really annoying and sad :(
I was just wondering is anyone else having problems with mail from U.S.A going missing? I don't think any of the items were tracked so I think I will just have to give up on them now. Please let me know if anyone else has had similiar problems?

Thanks a million and Happy Crafting,
Fiona x

1 comment:

Bec said...

Hi Fiona, I live in Australia and have found lately that all my parcels that come out of the USA have been taking anywhere from 4 weeks to 8 weeks to arrive. They seem to do a round trip of the USA first before even leaving the USA to their destination to AUS. My parcels always do turn up. Hopefully your parcels will arrive. My fingers are crossed for you. Bec xx