Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Crafty Cardmakers DT Card - Challenge # 63 - 1,2,3 Recipe

Our challenge this time around at Crafty Cardmakers is......

1, 2, 3 A Recipe
1 Image (preferably stamped)
2 Background Papers
3 Embellishments. The embellishments must include 1 heart. Please list the ingredients you have used for your recipe in your post.

We are sponsored for this challenge by
DI'S DIGI DOWNLOADS
with a fabulous $10 gift voucher 
Here is my card...
 I have made this card for my Mom to give to her Mom (my granny) as it is her 80 Birthday.The image stamp is from Joanna Sheen,coloured with my ProMarkers. My 2 papers are from the First Edition "Dreamcatcher" stack and my 3 embellishments are ribbon and 2 small heart buttons.

I would like to enter this card for the following challenges:
Cute Card Thursday - Flower Power
DYSU Challenge - Layers
I ♥ ProMarkers - Nature
Inky Impressions Challenge - Use Punches or Dies
Lets Ink It Up - Ribbon and/or Lace
S J Crafts Monthly Challenge - Flowers
The Crazy Challenge - Use a Die or Punch
The Cutie Pie Challenge - Flower Power
Totally Papercrafts - Ribbons and/or Bows
Paper Sundaes - Birthday





24 comments:

julieprice3 said...

Delightful card, Thanks so much for joining us at Paper Sundays this week
hugs Julie P

Feebsy said...

Such a lovely card I'm sure both your mumm and gran love it. Love the image and the colours you've used.

Feebsy
xx

pinkertonjamesl said...

Purple color flowers are look so different and creative.I really like this flower cards.Thanx to share with us.Purple colors ribbons are really increase beauty on the cards.

50cc mopeds for sale

Joey said...

Beautiful card Fiona, gorgeous colour and image, thanks for joining us at Inky Impressions. Joey x

Lisa T said...

How pretty! What a great birthday card for your Mom. Thanks for joining us this week at Totally Papercrafts.

Deb said...

Beautiful card, Fiona!
Many thanks for joining in the
♥Cute Card Thursday Challenge♥
this week! Debxx

Sue Nicholson said...

Beautiful work, thanks for sharing it with us at Cutie Pie Flower power challenge, good luck, cheers Sue N x

SuzanneK said...

Beautiful card, love the image, my favourite flower. Thanks for taking part in our challenge at LIIU, good luck. Hugz Suzanne

Pauline said...

A beautiful card, thanks for joining us at DYSU this week!

Bea und Doreen said...

Beautiful card Fiona. Love the image - looks so elegnat.
Hugs
Doreen xx

Scrapcat 1 said...

Such a pretty image and I love the way your have coloured. The papers are yummy too!

WencheP said...

Beautiful card. Thanks for joining us at Do You Stack Up, hope to see you back next week.

-Wenche

Kruemel said...

This is so beautiful!

Thanks so much for joining our flower power challenge at Cute Card Thursday!

Hugs
Kathrin aka Kruemel

febe said...

Pretty card in purple. And I love the purple ribbon on the side. Lovely!

trilastin sr review

Woo said...

Such a beautiful card! Love the rose image and your colours. Thanks for being a Cutie Pie this challenge! Hugs Woo x

Melly said...

Utterly stunning sweetie!
I love that image and the lush pink tones you've used!
papers match it perfectly
Hugs M xxx

Sarah said...

Beautiful card!! I'm sure your Granny will love it!! Thanks for joining us at S J Crafts! Sarah x

Lin said...

Beautiful design Fiona. I bet your Granny will adore it.

I toyed with getting that Dreamcatcher pad and got the Spring Drop instead. Might just have to go back now and bankrupt myself on this one as well, lol

Lin

*щурчо* said...

What a delightful birthday card for your Mom!I'm sure your Granny will love it!
Thanks for joining us at CCH# 107 Use a die or punch this week!

dragonllew said...

Lovely card gorgeous paper thanks for joining us at S J Craft this month.
Jenny x

karen said...

So pretty and a beautiful colour top, I bet your nan loved this! thanks so much for joining us at Cutie Pies this week, Karen

Lisa-Jane said...

That's a wonderful punch and a gorgeous card. I hope you had fun with this month's challenge at S J Crafts.

jennifer said...

How gorgeous, I love the border punching. Thanks for joining in at SJ Crafts! x

Olga Wright said...

love the purple color that you used. this is very fabulous card.
quality website design