Monday, February 27, 2012

Karen's Doodles DT Card - Challenge #99 Pastel Colours (with a twist)

Our challenge for this week at Karen's Doodles is Pastel Colours with a Twist! We'd like to see you make something Easter themed as well.

Here is my card :


I have used this adorable Easter Puppy digi from Karen's Doodles which is available HERE. The papers that I have used are from the Dreamcatcher stack by First Edition. My flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts.

I would like to enter this card for the following challenges:
2 Sisters Challenge - Anything Goes
Allsorts Challenge - Anything Goes
Crafts and Me Challenge - Shades of Spring
Crafty Sentiment Designs - Use 2 Different Papers
Delightful Challenges - Use Pattern Paper
Paper Playtime - Pets (and add a sentiment)
 

7 comments:

Doreen said...

Your card is gorgeous,love the image.Thanks for sharing this with us at Crafty Sentiments.xxx

Woo said...

Such a cute card! LOve the image. Thanks for sharing and playing at Cutie Pies Woo x

craftymum said...

A "yummy" card. Thanks for joining us at Totally Gorjuss this week

hugs Sarah x

p.s. I have candy on my blog and a DT call

SAMARA NAVI said...

This is a fantastic card! It is cute as a button and it is obvious you put alot of thought and heart into it. Thank you for coming to DELIGHTFUL this week and hope to see you soon. SMILES, Samara

Joynana said...

Loving the cute doggie and he is just perfect for Easter. thanks for joining 2 Sisters for the anything goes challenge.

I have candy on my blog if you are interested.

http://joynana-lovethatpaper.blogspot.com/2012/02/birthday-blog-candy.html#comment-form

Bettina L. said...

Such a yummy easter egg. Love your CAS design and that dog is so cute. Thanks for playing at Totally Gorjuss and good luck. Hope to see you back saturday for a new challenge. Bettina xx

Crafteezee said...

What a cutie doggie and well done for getting ahead with your Easter cards. Thanks for joining us at BunnyZoe's. I also have Candy on my blog if you want to hop over HERE.



Hugs Tracy x