Monday, March 12, 2012

Karen's Doodles # 100 - Something Special DT Card

Today is our 100th challenge at Karen's Doodles! How exciting is that?! Since it is the 100th challenge, we want to see SOMETHING SPECIAL! Click HERE to hop on over and play along for your chance to win some of Karen's gorgeous digi stamps :)

Here is my card......


 I have used this adorable Karen's Doodles digi called Flowers For Mum available HERE. My papers are from an old Papermania pack called Spring Burst. My buttons,flowers and pearl are all from my stash.

I would like to enter this card for the following challenges:
Allsorts Challenge - Say It With Flowers
Card Makin Mamas - Lets See Some Green
Crafty Calender Challenges - Spring Clean (really old unused papers)
Lothian Crafts - Use 2 Main Colours (green and purple)
My Mum's Craft Shop - Spring is Springing
Papertake Weekly - Anything Goes 
Simon Says Stamp - Mother's Day
Totally Gorjuss - Anything Goes with a Button
Totally Papercrafts - My Favourite Things (polka dots,buttons,pearls and flowers,purple)

18 comments:

Crissy Armstrong said...

Adorable hedgehogs! Such a cute card! Thanks so much for playing at Sundays With Crissy!

Rica said...

Such an adorable card, I love the colours. your image is so sweet and lovely details.

Thanks so much for joining at the Simon Says Stamp challenge
hugs
Heather xx

brenda said...

Super card and lovely colour pallet Fiona.

Thanks so much for joining in our Sat it with Flowers theme at Allsorts this week, good luck and hope to see you again.

B x

Keep It Sweet and Simple said...

Really sweet card.
Thanks for joining us at Totally Papercrafts this week.
Caroline xxx

Angela said...

Just adorable Fiona!!!

Marjo said...

Love this super adorable card, thanks so much for playing with us at OSAAT.

I have some yummy blog candy here‘s the link if you are interested

Xoxo Marjo

SAMARA NAVI said...

SOOOOOO Sweet! ahhh. Adorable!!! Smiles, Samara OSAAT DT

Lyndsey Marie said...

Great card, sweet image and fab papers and colours. Thanks for joining us this week at MMCS.
Lyndsey xx

Fleur said...

An adorable card,
Thank you so much for entering our challenge at ALLSORTS this week, good luck & hope you’ll join us again!

Hugz Fleur xXx

Kat said...

What a sweet image and lovely colours. Love how you've used the buttons. Thanks for joining us at TG this week.

Kat x

Gaynor said...

Gorgeous, this looks fab, thanks for joining our challenge at MMCS, hope to see you again soon, Gaynor DT :)

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Fiona, what a beautiful card. I love the image and gorgeous colours. Thanks for joining in with my challenge over at PFP. Hugs, Denise x
I'm sorry for my late comment x

Christine said...

Oh how cute!! I love that you used purple on your card. It is such a pretty spring card!!
Thanks so much for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge blog.
xoxo, Christine

Donna said...

Gorgeous card and fab polka dots! Thanks for joining in with us at Cupcake this week :) Donna ♥ x

MagsB said...

Oh so cute! I love Mummy Hedgehog's delighted expression! What a fun card!

Thanks for joining in at Dream Valley!

love Mags B x

Kim. said...

Wow this is a stunner of a card, really cute image and I love the colour scheme. Thanks for joining us this month at Crafty Calendar Challenges.
Kim xXx

zeelhell said...

It really challenging art and craft on the papers.It look so different and fabulous.I love this stuff images.It look so creative.

gifts for boys

Kelly said...

so cute Thank you for playing along at One Stitch At A Time xx