Monday, March 26, 2012

Magnolia Thank You Card




For my card I have used Secretive Tilda coloured with my ProMarkers. The papers are from the Basic Grey 'Marjolaine' paper pad.I have used a MS edge punch for the border strip and a Marianne Designs swirl die.My flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts and the sentiment is from Craftwork Cards. The ribbon,gems and pearls are all from my stash.

I would like to enter this card for the following challenges:
Midweek Magnolias  - Recipe (1 ribbon, 2 pearls and 3 flowers)
Magnolia Stamp Lovers - Use Basic Grey Papers (I have used Basic Grey 'Marjolaine' papers)
Simply Magnolia - Dies/punches and Ribbon
Totally Tilda - Tilda Holding a Flower or Bunch of Flowers
Magnolia Down Under - BINGO (I chose dies/punches, flowers and glitter/bling)

9 comments:

Anne said...

What a beautiful card!! Your Tilda is so adorable and your colouring is fab! I LOVE this colour scheme you chose. Thank you so much for sharing with us at Midweek Magnolias! :o) xx

Kelly Lloyd said...

Gorgeous card Fiona, great colours. realy pretty

hugs kelly

Suzi said...

Awe Fiona, this is so so sweet, I love your colour combo and that sweet Tilda is so pretty. Thank you for joining us at Midweek Magnolias, good luck in the draw.
Hugs
Suzi x

Liz's creative corner said...

Lovely card, fab papers and image, thanks for sharing with us at Totally Tild, hugs Liz xx

Distressed Miss said...

Such a beautiful card Fiona, love the soft springy colours.
Thanks for joining us at Totally Tilda.
ig Hugs
Clare
xx

Michele Roos said...

This is such a gorgeous card. I love the image you've used and the colours also. Hugs Michele x

Sharon said...

Thanks for joining our challenge at Simply Magnolia Fiona. A gorgeous card. What a sweet Tilda. hugs Sharon

sara said...

really pretty card love the soft colours thanks so much for joining us at simply magnolia this week
hugs sara x x

Camilla said...

Hi Fiona! Wow your card is too cute!!:) The colors you have used are wonderful!
Thank you for joining MDUC for the BINGO theme this week.
I wish you a HAPPY EASTER!
Hugs, Camilla