Friday, March 16, 2012

Mr. Fixit

I have used this fab Mo Manning digi stamp called Mr.Fixit , as always coloured with my ProMarkers.
My papers are from Wild Rose Studio and GCD Designs.
 
Ive noticed that there are a LOT of St.Patricks day challenges out there this week but luckily they also allow the theme of "Use Green" ......I am Irish, lived here in Ireland all my life and I can honestly say I have Never recieved a St.Patricks day card, nor has anybody that I know, must be an American thing?!

I would like to enter this card for the following challenges:
CES Challenge - Charmed
I ♥ ProMarkers - Anything Goes
Pile It On - Shades of Green (or St.Patricks day)
Simon Says Stamp - Bit O' Green (or St.Patricks Day)


11 comments:

Katina said...

Fab card Fiona! Love the image.
xx

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Very cool, thanks for sharing!
Hey, we have a giveaway here, please come join in the fun - http://www.pixiedustpaperie.blogspot.com

Tine said...

Hi Fiona. Fab image and I love all the metal embellies. Thanks for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers this week and good luck.
Tine :)

Helen said...

Fab card - love the little hammer charm!
Thanks for joining us at Pile It On!
Helen x

craftymum said...

A super card. Love the image! Thank you for joining us at HSC for our "Ribbon" challenge

hugs Sarah x

Tina46 Kreativblog said...

super cool card !! thank you for joining stamp with fun challenge.
hugs tina46

Dora said...

Fab card, love the image and great layout.. perfect :D Thank you for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers this week and good luck xx

BethieJ said...

Such a GREAT Guy card!!!
Thank You for joining us at PIO last week!! Have a GREAT day!

debby4000 said...

Oh this is fabulous, brilliant image for a mans card.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamps Challenge.
luv
Debby

Lin said...

Great male card!

I was engaged to a 'Mr. DIY' once the DIY standing for Destroy it Yourself.

Lin xx

cebelica said...

I'm always "lost" when it comes to making men cards, but you did an amazing job. Thanks for sharing it with us at Crafty Ribbons challenge! Hugs! xx