Monday, April 23, 2012

Karens Doodles DT Card - #103 Something For The Kids

Our challenge this time around at Karen's Doodles is "Something For The Kids"
I have made an invite for my daughter to give her best friend to invite her for a movie date :)

For my card I have used this adorable Karen's Doodles digi , Movie Date.
My flowers and leaves are from Wild Orchid Crafts, the paper is from Marianne Designs and the gems are from my stash.

I would like to enter this card for the following challenges:
Hotshot Craft Blog - Young Love
My Mum's Craft Shop Challenge - Fave Song/Movie (Saturday Night At The Movies - The Drifters)
One Stitch At A Time - Anything Goes
Pile It On - Sparkle and Shine
Stampin For The Weekend - Sparkle and Shine


11 comments:

Marianne said...

What a great card, and the stamp is beautiful.
Great colours.
Hugs, marainne

Samantha said...

Awwwwwwwww adorable this is soo cute! Thanks for Joining us on the Pile It On challenge this time, see you soon! hugs Samantha :0)

Hazel said...

A really cute image and great layout. Thanks for joining us at OSAAT. Hazel x

Helen said...

Love it! A really cute image and beautifully put together - perfect for our challenge.

Thanks for joining us at The Squirrel and the Fox.

Helen x

Elizabeth Hart said...

Very, very cute - love the image and the cute embellishments . Thanks so much for joining us this week at Pile it On.

Jill said...

gorgeous card soo cute thanks for joining us at MMCS hugs Jill xx

TC said...

Awww, clever idea for a movie invite. Very sweet. x

happyscrapper said...

I love it. What a way to invite for a movie. Thanks for joining us at OSAAT.
Hugz,
Christine Dt at OSAAT

craftymum said...

this is perfect for our Young Love theme at HSC. Thank you for entering

hugs Sarah x

CG said...

This is so adorable, and I love the idea that it's a movie date invite! This would be an adorable birthday party invite idea too...will keep this in my files! Thank you for joining us at One Stitch at a Time this week! Best, CG

shamraiz said...

Love the simplicity of it and true thinking :>)
xxx SAM xxx

Membership Cards
Plastic VIP Cards
scratch cards